Mayne Marketing is a sister-owned, modern digital marketing agency that specializes in content creation and social media management.
WE REALLY LIKE WHAT WE DO.
Katie graduated from The Master's University with a B.A. in Communication and emphasis in Print Media. She's been a part of Mayne Marketing for over six years, alongside her husband, founder Nicoleas Mayne. In 2016, Katie took over as principal, launching a complete rebrand and bringing her sister in to head up the social media marketing division. Katie specializes in content writing, blogging, and product photography. Currently residing in Portland, Oregon, Katie enjoys exploring the city and finding a good cup of coffee when she's not busy creating new content for her clients.
Annie has spent the last four years versing herself in all things social media marketing. She has worked with numerous bloggers and businesses to promote their brands and help them gain a loyal following. She graduated from Washington State University with a B.A. in Social Science, focusing on communication and personal relations. In her spare time, Annie pursues her interest in music and enjoys reading biographies.
Mayne Marketing was founded in 2012 by Nicoleas Mayne. The agency specialized in online marketing and business strategy, specifically catering to law firms, and was recognized as one of the leading law firm marketing agencies in the world by industry experts including LawMarketing.com and LegalInk. Our articles have been featured in renowned publications such as eHow and Livestrong, and the business has been mentioned by Forbes, CNBC, Examiner, The College Investor and on Bloomberg Radio. Our business grew to include clients in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Southeast Asia, and spanned a variety of industries, such as tourism & hospitality, energy & regulation, government, higher education and more. Over the years, we've had the chance to partner with top Google-ranked clients, offering sustainable approaches to online marketing and training for teams that want to manage their online presence in-house. When Katie came onboard, Mayne Marketing further expanded our client list and began offering services to fashion labels and creatives that had a need for compelling content that incorporated SEO in a natural way.
- Obama: Is the job of the future a freelance one?, CNBC, January 2014
- Top Marketing Minds Come Together for Market Me, 2014's Must-Have Business Development Book, Datsyn, October 2014
- Those Who Hate Cold Calling, The Price of Business on Bloomberg Radio, August 2014
- Drones Take Real Estate Viewings to New Heights, AOL Real Estate, January 2014
- Legal Marketing is Changing - Trends for 2014, LawMarketing.com, December 2013
- How to Make $100K in College, The College Investor, January 2014
- Making Your Legal Marketing Work (For Everyone), LegalInk Magazine, October 2014
- The Great McDonald's Hamburglar Debate: Marketing Genius or Brand Failure, Momentology, May 2015
- Building a Legal Practice While Still in Law School, Legal Marketing Launch, December 2016
- 3 Simple Ways to Make the Most of Your College Summer Vacation, Forbes, June 2014